About Frontera Energy
What we do
We are a Canadian public Company involved in the exploration, development, production, transportation, storage, and sale of oil and natural gas in South America, including related investments in both upstream and midstream facilities.
We have a diversified portfolio of assets with interests in 39 exploration and production blocks in Colombia, Ecuador, and Guyana, and pipeline and port facilities in Colombia. Frontera is committed to conducting its business safely and in a socially, environmentally, and ethically responsible manner.
Frontera’s common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “FEC”.
At Frontera, we strive to operate with excellence and are committed to creating long-term value through the responsible and sustainable exploration and production of oil and gas.
We value life, health, and well-being, and promote the development of our communities, to work in harmony with the environment. To ensure a high-performance culture, we work collectively in an ethical and responsible manner, using our skills to grow the success of the company.
Our values inspire our decisions and our resources support our future endeavors to lead Frontera and its partners to growth in a safe way.
Based on a culture of ethics and compliance, we have four core values that guide the corporate and individual behavior of our employees, allies, contractors, and suppliers.
- We act consistently and transparently.
- We maintain open and clear dialogue in our relationships.
- We lead by example.
- We behave with authenticity.
- We value inclusion and diversity.
- We learn from experience and value different points of view.
- We are accountable for our decisions.
- We work in teams to achieve business goals.
- We thrive for excellence through innovation, adaptation, and learning.
- We preserve and care for the safety and well-being of our personnel, contractors, operations, and the environment.
- We promote and protect the social, economic, and environmental value in our environment with the support of our stakeholders.
- We produce reliable results, understanding that our actions generate long-term value.
Frontera strives to facilitate a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment, respects differences of opinion and beliefs, and complies with regulatory requirements.